Canyon Pines provides the RV Traveler with Complete Amenities, Activities and Experiences to Enhance Your Vacation.
Each Site Offers Country Store Features
30 ft. overall width, Grassy Area Convenience Items
12 ft. wide pads to 60 ft. long Snacks and Beverages
50/30/20 amp power, Water Ice and Firewood
Verizon mobile or WiFi Calling Sundries and Gifts
Cable TV and DVD Rental Propane and RV Supplies
Internet access Much More…
The Resort Offers
Restrooms / Showers with heated floors (ADA compliant)
Complete laundry facilities, Meeting / Rec Room
Horseshoe pits, and private river frontage,
Fire Pits, Picnic Tables, and outdoor areas for group gatherings
WI-FI – Wi-Fi is available for free at all sites.
LOG INTO FREE PARK INTERNET: CPRV
- Park Speed Limit is 10 mph
- Check in time is 2:00 PM
- Please check out or reregister by 12:00 PM if you wish to stay longer, check with office to be sure your site is available for extension.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Radios, stereos, TVs’, ect., should be kept at a volume, which will not disturb others.
- Pets (No Pitbulls) all dogs must be on a leash and under control at all times. You must clean up after your pet, Please – no barking. Pets are not allowed in the Rec room, Bathrooms or Laundry room.
- Garbage cans are located around the park for your convenience. Please bag and put all garbage in provided cans.
- Vehicle washing is not desired. Washing “bugs” off the front of your vehicle is permitted, but please use spray nozzle so water does not continuously run. Also, dry wash of rvs is permitted.
- No oil changing or dumping of used oil anywhere on premises is allowed.
- No washing of pets, dishes or clothing in restrooms.
- No propane fire pits on grass
- No “wall” tents: Only – Bicycle/motorcycle one or two man dome/pop-up tents 4’x8′ max size, two night maximum stay.
- No rugs or mats on grass
- Do not park on grass
CAUTION – THE LITTLE SALMON RIVER CAN BE VERY SWIFT. SWIMMING IS NOT ADVISED AND NO LIFE GUARDS ARE ON DUTY.
THERE ARE EXCELLENT FISHING OPPORTUNITIES FOR THOSE WITH VALID LICENSES AND PLEASE FOLLOW IDAHO STATE FISH & GAME RULES.