Reservations at Canyon Pines RV Park
For reservations click above link or
call us at 208-628-4006
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Just some of our many reviews…
- This is the gold standard of RV parks! My first impression is wow, just wow. Well done to the owners! – Tim S.
- An awesome place to stay. Clean and well maintained washroom and shower facilities. Very nice hosts/owners – stayed a little late to greet us. Thank you so much! 🙏- Kim K.
- What a gem of an RV campground. Right on the Little Salmon River just outside Pollock, Idaho. 54 electric and water campsites with the cleanest restrooms we have ever found at a campground. There are 2 dump stations at the front with the hose already hooked up for your tank flush. Each site offers 30 and 50 amp connections with cable tv and phone. The park office/store has most items you need and offers great piping hot pizza delivered to your campsite. We had an awesome stay and will come back here again. We camped at Canyon Pines RV Resort in a Motorhome. -Marshall P.
- Thank you! We had such a wonderful time. Your place is great!!! And so was all your staff. I came in to say Hi but you were not in, would have loved to meet you in person. I will definitely give you all a 5 ***** review. – Linda H.
- 5 Stars! Great staff Great location. Grounds were beautiful Views spectacular – Richard S.
- Nice quiet place, staff very accommodating and helpful. Right on the little salmon river, and could hear the water all night long, it was so relaxing. Took day trips around the area which is so rugged and beautiful. – Don B.
- We were only able to stay one night; but we will be back! The amenities were wonderful & very clean. The staff were super friendly and gave great recommendations of the area. The RV spots were clean, easily accessible and if you can snag one next to the River, so relaxing. Just a short drive to Riggins, ID for groceries and dinner. We plan to be back! – Brittany S.
- Absolutely Gorgeous Location. Great park! Clean and Friendly. Definitely on our saved places to return. – Jeremy G.
You are 100% responsible to provide accurate TOTAL OVERALL RV lengths, when making a reservation. If your RV is larger than the site you have reserved, every effort will be made to find another site. If another site cannot be found, you will still be responsible for your whole reservation.
A one-night non-refundable charge per reserved site will be processed at time of reservation. If cancellation or arrival date change is not received 7 daysprior to the reservation arrival date, the whole reservation fee per reserved site will be charged to your card.
Any reservations over 14-days or monthly please call 1-208-628-4006 There are no refunds on early departure for any reason, weather included. Military Discount – with Active or Veteran ID of 5% on RV nightly stays only. (Must present card at time of check-in) Not valid with any other discount.
Canyon Pines RV Resort in Pollock, Idaho is along the Little Salmon River. The Little Salmon runs to the confluence in Riggins where it meets with the Salmon River. Come stay with us and experience the beautiful area and what it has to offer! With both pull-through and back-in options and over 50 sites to choose from, Canyon Pines RV Resort is ready for you, your family, or your group to stay with us. Our on-site store has camping snacks, drinks, toiletries, along with supplies for your RV, and more. There are board games and DVDs to rent, a book exchange, and pizza delivery to your site. Come adventure with us!
**This beautiful area has miles upon miles of backcountry trails to explore. Be aware there is no cell service (except for IN the town of Riggins), no garbage service, no drinking water; please pack in what you need and pack out everything you brought. Make sure if you have a campfire that it is FULLY put out – no smoke, not warm to the touch, and only where campfires are allowed. Check HERE for burn ban information.**